Become A Stylist
Stylist, Charlotte, NC
Flexible Hours and Days To Meet Your Schedule and Maximize Earning Potential! This role is an independent contractor. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with "Stylist" in the subject.
Location: South Charlotte
About our company
Dressed Charlotte is a fast-growing dress rental service based in Charlotte, NC. We aim to provide women a fun and affordable alternative to shopping for special occasions. How? We offer a personal shopping experience where women can rent or buy dresses, jewelry and accessories from daytime to black tie events. Dress rentals start at $39 and includes a 4-day rental period and dry cleaning.
About this role
We want to evolve the brick and mortar experience. We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our clients who love great style, smart with money but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiation is our practical price points paired with a fun, personalized fitting experience.
As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one at our Pop-Up studio in Charlotte, NC. We have a private office in Dilworth, with the potential to stay or find a new space come 2018!
What will you do?
- Work one-on-one with clients. Our customer fills out a brief survey in advance of her appointment and based on her inputs and shopping history you will prepare a dressing room to suit her needs.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, working collaboratively with the team.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence within the pop-up: ensure the studio is clean and tidy.
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests.
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!