Dressed Charlotte is a fast-growing special event styling and dress rental service based in Charlotte, NC. We provide women a fun and affordable alternative to shopping for special occasions. How? We offer a personalized stress-free experience where women can rent or buy dresses, jewelry and accessories from daytime to black tie events. Our service includes a personal stylist appointment, a great dress, 4-day rental period and dry cleaning!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject. All positions are based at our home office at 415 East Woodlawn Road Charlotte, NC 28209
STYLING ASSOCIATE (HOURLY, PART-TIME)
About this role
We created a revolutionary experience for our clients who love great style, smart with money but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiation is our practical price points paired with a fun, convenient, personalized fitting experience.
As a Styling Associate you will help with branding and operations including social media, events, e-mails, studio maintenance and inventory selection. You will also assist clients one-on-one at our private studio to find a dress and matching accessories for their upcoming events including weddings, galas and parties.
What will you do?
- Work one-on-one with clients and have fun getting styled!
- Meet and exceed sales targets by bringing in new clients, acting as an ambassador of the brand and working collaboratively with the team.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence within our studio; ensure the studio is tidy and makes the client feel comfortable and stress-free.
- Co-manage the Twitter handle, Instagram and Facebook page
- Engage new potential customers through creative campaigns
- Create and track email marketing campaigns
- Managing incoming and outgoing inventory and descriptions
- Managing our lender program including contact information, commissions and agreements
- Help develop, organize and execute marketing events (parties, happy hours) and guerilla marketing programs (festivals, fashion shows, etc)
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have a strong presence on social media and/or the ability to influence.
- Fashion and retail experience a plus, but if you're ready to dive in, we're willing to teach you!
- Currently lives/resides in the Charlotte area with reliable transporation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with social media including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Familiarity with MailChimp and Shopify a plus